• Martin has been working in shopping centre management and retail for over 16 years with a successful proven track record. He has extensive market knowledge and great understanding of the retail and property industry.
• Prior to ARAM, Martin worked with Multi Mall Management, and before that at DTZ Czech Republic. Notable achievements include the project setup and management of the Eurovea Shopping Centre in Bratislava (60,000 m2, DTZ), and the setup, opening and management of the shopping centre 24/7 OC FORUM Nová Karolina in Ostrava (57,000 m2).
• Martin is bringing a driven, goal oriented and motivated approach to his work.
Lenka Dvořáková, MBA
• Lenka is responsible for leasing all assets in the Czech Republic and has worked in the retail industry since 1996.
• She has an extensive knowledge of Shopping Centre Management and Operations, especially leasing and marketing - gained working experience with leading Global Retailers and Landlords including Tesco, UK Real Estate Companies (Donaldsons, DTZ) and Unibail-Rodamco.
• She enjoys the challenge of a busy, demanding work environment, finding creative solutions to practical problems. Lenka is a person that commits a tremendous amount of energy to deliver high quality work.
• Eva has been working in property and retail finance for 17 years and is currently overseeing the finance department of ARAM.
• Previous experience includes Finance Advisor for MULTI A.S. and Finance Manager for companies including TriStanifer Project, Somerston Olympia and ECE Project Management Praha. Her extensive experience covers implementing new accounting systems, budget management, analysis/reporting, controlling and valuations.
• Eva is solution oriented and knows how to solve problems to complex situations. She’s passionate about retail & property finance and is committed to provide efficient, consistent and reliable financial services to ARAM’s clients.
Regional Marketing Manager
• Tomáš coordinates and directs marketing strategies across the ARAM portfolio. He has extensive market knowledge of the CEE region with previous experience working for IICG (IKEA Centres) for 5 years as as well working agency side in advertising.
• He’s passionate about the field of marketing, he’s results-focused and has a unique creative approach delivering successful marketing and communication campaigns across all centres he oversees.
• Roman serves as the Technical Manager, overseeing the ARAM portfolio.
• He has in total 16 years of experience within property management and 11 within technical management in shopping
centres. His extensive experience include Technical Director for Euro Mall Centre Management for the Czech and Slovakia Republic.
• Roman is specialised within redevelopment and technical optimisation of real estate properties and he is dedicated to deliver
efficient day-to-day operations for ARAM’s clients.